Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -Gandhi

Yesterday we had an away game verse FC Sport. The field we played at was incredible; it was a beautiful field and the stadium was really neat!  I feel like I have seen this before and I knew I was in the right place. I was definitely living my school girl dream.


 We started off strong with two goals in the first 15 minutes.  The whole team had a great first half; everything was clicking.  FC Sport had very few chances and we were in their third the whole half.  We ended the first half 3-0.

 In the second half FC Sport moved some players around; they had a few more chances.  They had a strong forward from Nigeria and their outside forward was pretty good but we fought hard; Jamie made some great saves and we ended the game 4-1.  I got an assist on the last goal.

 Overall, it was a solid performance from GBK.  We dominated the game and created many dangerous scoring opportunities.  Now we have practice the rest of the week to prepare for the next game.  It is at our home field verse SeMi Seinäjoki.

No comments:

Post a Comment