Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Music is the universal language of mankind"

Music is one of my favorite things, besides soccer that is.  I am a DJ and coming from a family full of DJ's I love all types of music.  Here are my two favorite songs that I have heard so far;  Pienissa Haissa is a Finnish song and Fanta & Rose is a Swedish song. These are definitely team favorites and we jam out to them in the locker room before games.  The chorus is really catchy and I am going to learn all the words soon enough! 
                                                                         



 




                   

On another note, I learned how to count in Finnish at practice yesterday.  Lotta (one of  my teammates) was teaching me while we were doing "muscles" aka sit ups and push ups. 
1 yksi
2 kaksi
3 kolme
4 neljä
5 viisi
6 kuusi
7 seitsemän
8 kahdeksan
9 yhdeksän
10 kymmenen

Some of the numbers are tough to pronounce but I will keep practicing!

Much love,
DJ Jackie B

 



No comments:

Post a Comment